Monday, July 11, 2011

Video of the Week: Live Free



Enjoy every moment of your life.

-Andrew Baterina

Live Free by Andrew Baterina (@andrewbaterina)

I really like how the video was made. After a long time of not uploading from the last video. The wait was worth it! It's really hard to make a video like this! Quality video like this! I liked the concept and the editing! Made me really motivated to do some filming or something similar to this.

I'm a fan of SoReal Cru since their season of ABDC 2. At that time we're still establishing as a crew and had SoReal as one of our inspiration. So that's where we discovered the dancers behind the crew and eventually was inspired by one of them Andrew Baterina! Wooohhh! And they're back! I hope they'll upload their video soon! I miss SoReal Cru!

They're my ABDC Season 2 Champs!

So to all SoReal fans out there. The REAL is BACK!

Enjoy the video!

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewbaterina

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment