Sunday, July 17, 2011

Leggo Skechers! End the day with Ignite! 7-14-11

As I start my first full school year at DLSC, I'm looking forward to the one of the events Lucid Dance Troupe will enter. And that is... Skechers Street Dance Battle 7! With that Lucid is already making its preparations. Last Thursday, we had our auditions to be part of the competing team of Lucid!


Judges were the past performers from the last Skechers Lucid entered. As for us we have to audition with these, Power by Kanye West (Choreographed by Benedict), our own 16+ counts choreography of Where Dem Girls At by David Guetta and a random freestyle.

I think I did great. But I'm not expecting, just keeping my hopes high! They'll post the results soon!

I hope I can represent! ;)

The auditions started 6pm and ended 7pm.

After that, the college department celebrated the 9 year foundation day of DLSC with IGNITE


Bonfire, story telling about what was DSLC before it was established, performances and the sky lantern ceremony (too bad I left already :(( )


DLSC

One Mission Park

Ze bonfire

Lantern flying!



Photos by Keisha Garcia


MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment