Thursday, July 28, 2011

What’s better than spending the whole day with you?


Just me and you, my troubles behind me because you simply take them away. We would talk about yours and I would kiss you to make those go away. Our intimate conversations would transition from jokes to deeper interventions of the pain that we go through everyday with our troubled lives, that would all be fixed when we bind hands and lock lips. I smile because you smile, I laugh because your dorky giggle is so cute. With no disputes. No awkward silences, but silences where our souls correlate while we stare into each others eyes, seeing past physical features and appreciating the intellectual being. I never want to escape from your embrace, for it is my sanctuary, my happiness.

---SOURCE

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment