Friday, March 29, 2013

When is the right time?

It's been a week since Lucid's dance concert #CurtainCall but I'll be blogging about it later.


#CurtainCall - Huling Sayaw



When do you know that it's the right time? I think you don't wait for the right time. You create it. There is no point in waiting for the if you're not doing your part to get it. But what if... all this time, after all that have happened to me for the past months (accepting Lucid, sacrifices, relationships), all that I've done, all this time I've prepared myself to tell you everything, as I don't want to hold back anymore... It's just not happening right now. You know me, I will if I could but suddenly a lot of factors again to consider.


I've always considered everybody's feelings. What's the best decision for the org. Serving others. The best interest for my family. To the point that I'll be the one adjusting and making the sacrifice. Don't get me wrong. I don't regret anything that I've done and I would love to still serve at any given opportunity. but now, when everything is about to end... That it's my turn to make myself happy, why do I still need to make that sacrifice? 


If I could just laugh it all out. I would. Well, I've been try to. But sometimes I just can't help myself not to stop, stare and look far away thinking...



"Start appreciating the memories you have and stop begrudging the ones you never got to make." - The Lucky One
For my past posts, I've just been grateful for everything. Successful dance concert, heart warming feed backs and compliments, supportive friends and family. I appreciate every one of them, every single memory, every single experience that I've learned...

I think I can still make this one. I didn't say I won't do it but just when is the right time?




MONG

4 comments:

  1. hi :) i think it's time for you to stop thinking about others... i did it before... and nothing happened. nothing good or bad. nothings is worst. because everyone's lives will move on in front of you and if you keep everything to yourself, you'll just stay there. stop thinking about how others will feel. go on and take that risk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tooth fairy! Thank you for your insights! I feel that I still need time to think but I can't help not to how others will feel. I also believe that I won't be going anywhere with this kind of attitude, but it's not my personality. I want to take the risk but the consequences can cause damaged friendships.

      I didn't expect this to be so complicated. Hahahahaha! But I'll take this to heart. Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog :)

      Delete
  2. i've damaged friendships. and i'm the one to blame. i've regreted my actions since then but there's no looking back. i just had to accept it and move on. up to today, idk what came into my mind to hurt that person so much. for all i know, everyone deserves to be happy :) if they're really your friends, they'll learn to accept your decision cause they want you to be happy :) but i do agree that everything takes time hahaha last, don't wait for the "right" time, because one day, there might be no time left for you... coming from me who had no time left to change :)

    ReplyDelete