Friday, July 22, 2011

It All Ends...




I've always been thinking how I want to die. I don't want to experience long term pains like sickness (cancer), being shot by a gun then I would be still alive. I want instant death, not waking up types of deaths. But I haven't thought of how the world would end for me... I hope the world would end with a big bang! The core of the Earth heating up and explode by .1 sec then everything is gone. We won't even feel the pain. We won't even feel hurt.

But as far as what it is happening now, the dramatic change of temperature around the world cause by Global Warming is I think a global concern for how things will end. Unpredictable weathers like storms, and hurricanes because of the effects. Here already in the Philippines we're experiencing small tornadoes that usually aren't seen on tropical countries. The increase of temperature also. We were all affected by the scorching heat of the sun last summer and some really didn't enjoyed much.

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment