Sunday, July 26, 2009

it was July 25 yesterday.

BLOG FOR JULY 25th.

Woke up 7:30, had a club meeting of interest clubs at 8. I had my 1st ever half-court GOAL in my HS career as a Football player. WHOAed much. haha!

After that, went to Paseo w/ ish we had our hairs to be cut. Weird experience. haha!

later then we went to my house to study for the UPCAT, geometry was the subject. It was like going back to last years lessons. Freakin' Hard. :& but learned a lot.

Then went again to Paseo to meet some friends and bought some stuffs for the projects.

Nothing special really happened this day except my mom asked me what is the date today and then I answered, "25 po." natawa nalang ako deep inside.

(Sa may mga hindi alam kung ano meron sa 25 na yan, ask them nalang. :] )

I REALLY miss those days. :] But I'm also looking forward on what is stored in the future. ;)

gonna share a video we saw. REALLY FUNNY. :p Hindi sya Horror or Something scary. Naka-mask lang yan. HOPE YOU GUYS Will Like it. :D




3 comments: