Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Video Of The Week : Monster by Paramore






Oh nose! I forgot to post yesterday the video of the week!

Anyways, I already know this song since it was released. But when the video has been released, I just got excited and been listening to this everyday! There is something in this song that keeps me motivated! I wish I have my guitar so I can play this!

It doesn't look that this group changed. They're still the same. :) And I give the credit to them! To all the issues they faced this past months, since some of its members left.

Still a solid Parawhore! And I'll support Paramore till the end!

Monster is an OST of the latest Transformers film though I didn't hear it in the movie.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I am! :)


Photos via Tumblr


MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment