Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Morning.

I thought I would be sleeping well last night. I was thinking of her smile, remembering her voice each time she's telling me that she loves me and refreshing memories that made me miss her more. :)

but then.

Didn't sleep well, nightmares were eating me so almost the whole night I was awake. O.o

I wished that she was there to hug me tight. >:D<

Gonna sleep this later afternoon, hoping it will be not that HOT.

Woke up early (really hated waking up early but to discipline and not to get used to waking up late for college) after some morning routines me and my dad pulled off and cut grass at our backyard, never been that sweaty since training days. hehe. Then swept the floor.

Now I'm waiting for breakfast, hotdogs and adobo for lunch!

Currently downloading B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray. Good thing there is torrents. hehe. Overnight stay tomorrow at Doms' place with Dann and Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment