Sunday, April 25, 2010

Purpose.

What is our purpose in life? What is our goal in life?

The ultimate goal for us humans here on earth is to be in heaven, to be with God. Everything here in this world is temporary. Everything, when we die, we can't bring it to wherever we are going.

What we CAN bring is the good things that we have done in this earth. God might ask us, "What have you done to make earth a better place? What have you done good?"

We are stewards of the Lord, everything here in this world is NOT really ours, but His. We must protect what we have now and save it. Example is nature. Humans tends to destroy nature for its own use. And now, we have Global Warming, climate change, etc. Because God is warning us that this is not right anymore, that we are almost at our limits. If we continue to do this, the earth might really give up on us already.


I learned to appreciate life more, and keep on learning it. I'm human. I make mistakes. But we continue to grow with this mistakes, and with this we become a better person.

For the past months that I'm doubting and struggling of the things happening in my life, there were people sent by God for me not to let go to Him. These were my family and friends. I was down and lost, but with them I learned to hold on and to hold on tighter.

Now, I'm yet to face another challenge in my life. And that is being a college freshmen. The real world is waiting for me, new people, new place, new everything. Oh yes, I'm scared. Really scared. I'm scared to meet new people, I'm scared of the places I'll be in. I'm new to everything there. But then again, why? If I know, there are people believing in me that I can do all this and will NEVER leave me.

I just wish that I can bring back lost time, but no. We can't rewind when the clock ticks. So do everything to the fullest.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment