Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thoughts to ponder on.

For the past days I was thinking, when is the time to let go? On something, or someone.

I was really devastated to know a friend of mine was left behind of the one he loved. I just wish I could do something. I know exactly how he feels.

Somehow, I felt scared. What if it will happen to me? What if she'll leave me? And I really don't want that to happen.

So I personally messaged her at YM and asked her to promise me, if she'll find someone better than me, she would tell me. But her I got a different answer, and somehow made me smile. She said, " I wont make a promise, because I won't do it. And it will never and it's impossible." I just said, "alright. :* "

I felt so lucky and so blessed that I have her.

She even had a surprise that I didn't expect, she brought me to Enchanted Kingdom last Thursday. First, the thought of being there didn't sank into my mind. Then our 1st ride was "The Space Shuttle" (a roller coaster ride). And yes, somehow I realize that we're there. I enjoy and LOVE every time that I'm with her. I'm already happy just being with her, seeing her smile, feeling her touch. This feeling is just, WOW. :)

Whew. Blog entry for ages. :) till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment