Monday, April 26, 2010

LEET SPEAK.

So I got curious with one on my friend's status (Pau) in YM, here how it goes. "Nakakatawa ang Facebook pag naka-leet speak!" I asked her what is this LEET SPEAK. Then she instructed me to change my facebook language to LEET SPEAK. And so I went to Account Setting>>Language>>Leet speak and guess what showed up? THIS!



I suddenly jumped off my chair and said, WTF?! xD

Its really funny though, facebook came up with the JEJEMON idea language and called it in a nice term... LEET SPEAK. :))

And then, I posted this on my plurk.
"Ramon hates Facebook in Leet Speak. xD"

a friend (Mike Garcia) replied and said,
"wag ganyan...iba ang origin ng leet speaking...it originates from computer geeks as antihack and encrypting. professional ang purpose nun.
ung sa j3j3 naman ay for convenience ng mga putang ina nila..akala nila maganda at madali..."

So i felt embarrassed, I was wrong. It was really not taken from JEJEMONs. :)) You rock LEET SPEAKERS!

F jejemons! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment