Thursday, June 14, 2012

Something special for "Independence Day"

I'm really not a nationalist or patriotic type of person. I saw free flags and why not make something meaningful since it's independence day (june 12) and I have my camera.

 

Last June 11, 2012 was the start of the recruitment fair of Recognized Student Organizations but will do a different blog post on that.

Hi Ate Marianne! Take a smile! :)
Even Sir Percy wasn't safe from "The Flag"


Keisha workin' out the formation for the routine for our new members.

Kuya Nin just took the flag from me and made his pose,




Really had fun taking random shots with "My Flag". Approaching people I just want to take a photo with the flag. It was also Lucid's training that I was taking shots. Mehehehe.

Please do support our new Lucid members as they perform on DLSUnite : The Integration Kick-Off Party!

Long day today! Will be heading to DLSU-M for blocking adjustments for Kultura Verde on June 15. Jampack events for Lucid! Must get that rest nowww!

MONG

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Mong, (not only because I'm here). I like my photo can you send me a copy? :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! What pictures? You can grab the pics, it's on my fb :D

    ReplyDelete