Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Sunday at UPLB (Late Post)

University of the Philippines - Los Banos was the first choice ever since. Having both parents coming from the prestigious State University, my uncles and grandfather are professors at UPLB. And since it's near our house, it will be more convenient to study there. Well, unfortunately I didn't pass the UPCAT. Hehe.

One Sunday, while I was at home. It was 1st term of my 3rd year, July. I need to take shots for my Computer Art subject. Since UPLB was near and I really like the nature vibe of the campus (like DLSU-STC) I decided to take my camera and do random photo shoots within the campus.

Here are some of my photography.


Oblation, UPLB

Carillion Tower, UPLB

Fertility Tree, UPLB
As what I said in my past blogs, I love taking nature and landscape photography. It gives me the satisfaction that I've captured a landmark that one day I can look back to.

I'm more comfortable in taking still images than people. Maybe that's the area I need to improve in. But never the less, each photography expresses their own story and history. 

How do you tell your story?

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment