Saturday, June 23, 2012

Windang Week

WHAT A WEEK 

 June 18 (Monday) 

 I don't have classes on Mondays. It was a good day because I was able to just rest and relax for the whole day. For the past few weeks, it was all about dance and the stress and pressures on our bodies for Cultura Verde. 

 June 19 (Tuesday) 

 Happy birthday, Jose Rizal! No classes! Super long weekend for me! Extended rest day but went back to the Sta. Rosa. Went to Keisha's place with Pau, Shar, Kat and Denz. Chill day before classes starts again. Dorm cleaning in the evening then took some shots of Red Horse later that night. ;) 

 June 20 (Wednesday) 

 PERFLIT class and was game 4 of the Miami-OKC Finals series. Was trying to get updates during class hour, good thing Denz has a laptop. Our script c/o Sir Micko for the class was awesome. It was kinda text heavy, having different scenes from different literature and put it into one script but all having sense. For COMPART class, we were taught how to do vector imaging on Inkscape.


 That awkward moment when this photo has more likes than the original. It was fun cartooning myself. Hahahaha! Had our auditions again for Lucid! 6 new members auditioned. They were the people who signed up during the Recruitment Fair. Tho we have our auditions proper before the Fair. I have high expectations for this batch coz I can see a lot of talent with this kids. I envy them because when I was at their age, wasn't that good at dancing. 

Ate dinner at Big 30 at Paseo c/o Ate Marianne! Happy birthday tooooo youuuuu! 

June 21 (Thursday) 

 Ordinary day at school. I still don't want to go back to the dorm because it's still early and I have nothing to do because we don't have training for Lucid so I went with Tin and Kat to her place to do our RESPREP assignments. Ate dinner at Tin's. Tita's buffalo wings are the best + brown rice and salad! Btw, funny day coz Kat's voice was paos. Hehe 

 June 22 (Friday)

 Overslept! Woke up 8:40am for my 8am class. I didn't hear my alarm on my cellphone. Was really frustrated! Though I still went to class and I think our professor didn't marked me absent for the day. Hehe. Was participating naman e. :) After class, first time this term that I ate at Zaide. Sulit. Went to Keisha's place with Rhozan. At 3pm, had my auditions for Animo Teatro. Serenitea with Kay and Neo. Cool app for iTouch, cartooning again with pictures. Hehe. Patch followed afterwards ate at Hen Lin! Created pick up jokes to anything we see. :) 

Went to Paseo to meet up with Dann and Ryan, had a couple of drinks, funny how Ryan was already tipsy with one bottle of GPS! I remember myself back in the days when even at one San Mig light I go tipsy. Then overnight at Dann's place. 

  Congrats Miami Heat! 2012 NBA Champion! Never lost that faith!

 I miss dancing! 1 week without training feels so long! Though for the next few weeks we're having our training again. Body conditioning, workshops and other preparation for Skechers Dance Competition on the 2nd term. I don't know if people are actually reading my posts but hope you enjoyed reading. :) 

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment