Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday ( June 26) Quiz day for MICECON (Micro Economics). I don't even know hope I've answered that quiz. Haha! Economics isn't really my thing but I think I did well with that quiz. Next class was VIDPROD (Video Production), looking forward for that class coz that's what I want to do, video angels, shots, concepts, analyzing video. Training with Lucid in the evening. Jogged through the campus, bunny hops going down and up the stairs, then Insanity workout c/o Neo! 40min non-stop workout! Everyone was dying. Hahaha! But no pain, no gain guys. We have to get strong for the 2nd term! I don't know why but the security guards is always angry at us. Especially with reservations that I've reserved for a long time already. Tsk. We follow how the system works with the administration but the guards always think that we're playing them. Wednesday (June 27) Script reading for PERFLIT(Performance Literature). It was a good run for the first time. I can't remember what happened much that time. hehe. At COMPART (Computer Art) Audacity and MuseScore was introduced. They're audio editing programs. Worked on our final project. I'm doing 2 videos, 1 song cover and 2 photo shoots. Good luck with that! Training comes! The painnn! More running and stretching!

No comments:

Post a Comment