Monday, June 25, 2012

It's over even before it began.

My day went great for the early part of it.

3pm.

I met with some of my elementary batch mates today. We weren't complete tho, but catching up with them was really nice. We ate bunch of street food near Raymundo Gate at UP. Isaw, tenga, kwekwek, proben, shakes. First time to eat street food that much in a long time. Can't do that at Manila because you don't know how clean at is there. Went to Aerianne's place to visit her. It was a quick notice, good thing she was home.

Discovered UNLITXT10! One day unlimited for globe to globe subscribers but on specific areas only. My sister said it can't be used at Manila. Hopefully I can still use it when I'm at Sta. Rosa tomorrow!

Went home around 9pm. For the first time, my dad asked me about my love life and was surprised that he knows that me and ... aren't together now. It's been 8 months and I didn't have the courage to tell my parents that. Sucks to be me right? Hehehe. I'm very shy talking to them about stuffs like that. But also for the first time, I opened up with my current situation concerning that "love life".

Now here things got rough.

Later after that I discovered something really bothering. I'm trying to help this person but I think I'm being too much attached. And it hurts when I'm hearing stories being told to us by a friend. It hurts when all we're trying to do is help the kid improve and explain how to be independent and don't rely too much on the people around you (yes, there will be friends who will stick with you but not ALL would stay till the end. ) but I think even though that the kid is listening, you can't take way the close mindedness. I know we're all longing for that attention and love from other people but doing this sorts of things? The depression that the child is experiencing is way too much for her age. Way too much for us either. We're trying to give the best advise as a friend, the guidance of an older sibling and I hope even the slightest chance that we can have an impact to the kid. I can't really tell if there is any. I don't see the kid everyday. We also can't tell much or even scold the kid coz we don't have the right to.
Now I'm stuck in this situation. There's no one to blame. I've put myself into this. I don't know really what I'll do next. There's too much people getting involve and getting hurt. Things will be much easier if it was just me but when was things easy in the first place? God didn't created the world full of roses.

I hope also that I can give this much attention to my own siblings. I don't even know if I'm a good brother to them.

Going back to my talk with my dad. He said that focus on what I have now. Know my priorities especially my organization and academics.

And as much as I want to tell you guys what I told my dad for him to say those words, I'll leave you guys this...

"It's over even before it began."

No comments:

Post a Comment