Saturday, November 12, 2011

Different sides of ME


I = Though ; ME = Act

I tend to think of what people would think about me. What I do is try to coup with them and then see if my personality can fit their's. That's why sometimes I would rather go by myself rather to be with other people because I'm shy.

ME WITH FRIENDS

Usually I'm an outgoing person, friendly, active, hyper and laughs all the time. I really don't want any dull moment but then again I try to see if other people can handle the "me" that I am. For my friends that I know for a long time, of course I'm more comfortable showing who I really am. Most of the time, I think about my friends first rather than myself that I act sacrificing a lot for them because I want is the best for them.

For some, I tend to be shy. You can't please everybody so better for me to just be quiet. It's not that I don't want to socialize with them but because of the thought that they might think I'm "Feeling Close".

No comments:

Post a Comment