Saturday, May 18, 2013

#CLINGY with Lucid

May  17, 2013

School is about to start in less than 2 weeks. Before some of them goes to their internships, before some of them goes back to works, before we go back to school, before we go on our separate ways with LSDC.

Lucid Dance Troupe or rather how Dom would say it "Lucid Dance Group" had a little get together.

A night of food trippin', a night of laughter and smiles, and more food. :))





I'm gonna miss this group. One thing about this whole integration is that I think that I still haven't moved on with Lucid being dissolved.

Going into this school year the school year will be very different and Lucid not being part of it still difficult to accept. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited being part of LSDC and meeting new people, getting the chance to work with CAO. But being with those guys are one of the best times of my life.

So enough of being #CLINGY (yup, hashtag clinggy). I hope next time we could all be complete. :)

Photos from Neo and Tin

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment