Sunday, May 26, 2013

InstaTREND

I joined Instagram last month just to follow my celebrity crush, Sam Pinto. :> I searched for a program that can run android apps on my laptop, I found BlueStack which is sometimes crappy because of our slow internet connection but never the less, yup, I can use Instagram!

One of the things I noticed on Istagram than on Facebook is when you post pictures of  your food and the "selfies" wherein you take a picture of yourself. Of course let's not forget the #OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). And since I don't have an android/apple phone, maximized the use my hand dandy, digicam!

So I tried to do my own version of, hashtag instafood (#Instafood) on the buffet of Margie's 18th debut celebration (next blog post).

Is this close enough? Am I doing it right?


And since I just got to use our digicam just now because bringing my SLR is such a hassle. Not much of a vain person. I consulted the experts of The Art of Taking a Selfie, Igi and Neo on how to do it right.

You mean like this?


And since I'm a newbie I let Igi do the picture taking. Hahaha! Thanks Igi!



Good laugh guys! Good times! :)

MONG


No comments:

Post a Comment