Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wag kang magpapa-pressure.

I'm back! After a week stay at my grandmother's house at Los Banos, I'm back here at Sta.Rosa! Well I was already back here yesterday and it was just now that we had our internet connection back.


So updates:

Thursday:
Went to Taft to get the "adjustment form" but failed because it didn't had anything to do with me. Left the house at 10am then got there around 11:30am, IT WAS SO HOT AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. Ate lunch at KFC then off to Los Banos. It was around 1pm and my head was aching because of the heat. :|

Friday:
Saw my YFC family. Went to St. Therese for Quench. It was fun having time to worship God. :)

Saturday:
Just stayed at home. :p

Sunday:
Celebrated mother's day with my grandmother, our cousins went to our place and spent the whole day together. Later that night, went to church with Vikko and Jerome. Tita Oyie, Jerome's Mom treated us mcdo after mass. :)

Monday:
Philippines 1st automated election. Hanged out with my elementary classmates, updated each other, laughed a lot, joked big time. Seeing each other before splitting in college.


Tuesday:
Valsalice reunion at Villa Casseres, only few attended. Jerome got fucked up! Sir Renz wasn't there he was a Poll watcher for Erap daw. :)) I saw Jing there! Nagparamdam din!

I realized many things this past week, what I really need to do. I was scared for college, the feeling of being rejected, the feeling of screwing up my studies big time, the feeling of failing my family and everyone whom is supporting me.

I realize that even that how much your friends are supporting you, or giving you advices will not work unless you help yourself. I prayed a lot, to God. For Him to help me with my feelings and of course with comforting from my love, the feeling of being scared slowly went away. I felt that God touched me and whispered, "It's okat, I'm here. I will never leave you."

From that day on, I was smiling again. Real. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment