Friday, April 12, 2013

The Return : Once On This Island

This blog is entitled "The Return" because for mostly of my time this year my priority was Lucid, unlike last year when I got the chance to perform with Animo Teatro for Threesome 2012. I missed performing  on stage! Theater has always been my first love! My first performance in front of an audience was when I was 5 years old at Montessori Children's House at Los Banos under Teacher/Direk Edward. 

Theater gives me another form of satisfaction of expressing myself. They say that theater gives you another perspective of life. You get the chance to play a role that's very different from your personality and there comes the challenge to do deliver it effectively for the audience to understand.

Theater also gave me the opportunity to dance and sing (trying hard) =))

Our Performance Literature during the 1st term was unique because the approach was different. But never the less, I'm back again on stage with Theater!

After 2 shows, I still have to redeem myself from PERFLIT's performance when I lost my voice and did the Dumbledore. :3

Agwe, Asaka, Erzuli, Papa Ge

So please watch and support INTROTA (Introduction to Theater Arts 2013) as we perform Once On This Island. When people ask me what's the story about, I answer "Basically, Little Mermaid with out the mermaid." Hehehehehehe!

Ti Moune and Daniel

Thank you to those who've watched already and watched again. Each and everyone of us gave our full effort on trying to give you a very good and entertaining show.

By Neo Rivera
"We tell the story!"

I'm now strongly considering to have my OJT on a theater company or anything related to theater. One last show today, wish us luck! 

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment