Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Somewhere at DLSU-STC


I'm a frustrated photographer. I'm not really that good with my camera. Or don't believe much in my shots. When I shoot I usually prefer "still" objects and candid shots. I still have a lot to learn. I have good friends who're good and they're not shy to share their outputs and insights.

We were having a photo shoot near Locsin park. This is just a random shot but it made me realize that there is more to DLSU-STC and there is more to life. When we feel that we know everything, no. 

Life is big to dwell on something sad. Even if we're experiencing hardships in our life. We can be frustrated but at one point in our lives we have to move forward and see the bigger picture. Prove to other people that we can be the better person.

I want to leave a mark or somehow spark a change in other people. I don't know how. I have my flaws but I try to improve myself in ways that I can.

MONG


No comments:

Post a Comment