Friday, March 15, 2013

Appreciate

I believe that I've been very blessed with what I have right now. I couldn't ask for more. My family, friends, and a little bit in my academics? Hehe.

It's been one of those hectic weeks.

Last week, the University Student Government Campaign officially started. I've been blessed that I've been part of the Santugon Family. At first I really don't want to get involved with political parties, but Santugon believed in what I can do and believed that I can be someone aside from the Ramon that the people usually see. I've met new friends from DLSU and from STC as well who I didn't thought that I could be close to.


Room to room campaign. Flag bearer!

I have the best set of friends in the world! Vanda boys and girl & MANTHTERTH! Like I said, transferring to DLSC was the best decision that I've made. You guys made me feel at home. =)


 MANTHTERTH
Vanda Boys @ Talent Quest X
  And how can I forget my CSB blockmates! This photo was taken last November. Even though we don't get to hang out much, I still feel that I've been part of FMA9 ID 110. You guys made me want to go to school everyday kasi kapag nasa klase, masaya lang tayo lahat .

FMA9 ID 110
  Living on a dorm and going home once a week or every two weeks makes me miss my family so much. I always wanted to see my sis and brother grow. I want to be there always for them. I want to let them feel even though I don't speak much at home that I care for them. Especially to my parents. I want to give back.


 Lastly, to Lucid Dance Troupe. We'll be having our LAST dance concert on March 22. Lucid is my family at DLSC. I think Lucid is the best thing that happened to my College life. If it wasn't for Lucid I won't be able to appreciate and be grateful. I've been to places that I thought I wouldn't be able to go to, I've experienced workshops and seminars that honed my skills as a dancer and as an individual because of the opportunities Lucid gave me. I was able to lead an organization because my Kuya's and Ate's believed in me.

I'll be forever grateful to this organization. Thank you.



MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment