Monday, August 22, 2011

David Guison visits DLSC! 8-12-11

Late blog entry

Tripod Society's 1st day of the 2 day workshop held at DLSC. Had the chance to hear a talk by David Guison (Model, Photographer, Art Student and many more!) last August 12 about blogging and photography. Before I was just hearing his name, not a fan really. It's really nice hearing his story on how he started photography from his mobile phone. Hahaha!

Learned a lot from the talk! Since I'm already running a blog, what can I do for my readers (if I have any hahaha) to be more interested in reading. I started one already, a "Video Of The Week" segment. I get to post a video then write my insights to it!

I want to start with this Lookbook thingy but I'm a shirt-jean-slipper type of guy, so I don't think that fashion blogging can suit me. Hahaha! And I don't buy much of branded and stylish clothes. A shirt can do. What will people think of some guy like that to even put himself to it.

Was shocked to know that David buys from ukay's! Really had the room laughing with he's stories.

Even though he already achieved lots of things already he's still grounded and simple. Hope to see him again!

And btw, the boots! :D



David's talk about blogging and photography


Cath and Rom giving the certificate and token :)



Everyone waiting for their turn for a photo op!


Had my chance!




Photos by Rom Jay, David Guison

Mong

No comments:

Post a Comment