Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rock Dancelebration! 2-12-11

Yesterday was Rock Dancelebration @ DLSU-M 2-12-11. Arrived there 4:30pm having the problem in mind of how we'll sell the remaining 20+ tickets. If we won't sell those we'll have to pay at least 4k! It's a blessing that Kuya Aldrin was there! He sold the tickets on the entrance by himself!

We performed 9th, wasn't able to watch other troupes coz after your performance is just the time you can watch at the viewing room.

So there after all performed, everyone was called on stage for the announcement of winners.

Ateneo De Manila
St. Scholastica Manila
UP Diliman

All sketcher powerhouse and St. Scho as the past champion. Going home we asked them what place were we.. and everyone was just shocked that we were 5th!

Planned that there will be a chill at Paseo but I didn't come, no more cash. hihihi!

Just felt so blessed that day.

She usually don't greet me on the 12th of the month. Is is because I'm performing that time so to give me self confidence? =)) I know one thing for sure, what she did really made my day special :D

No comments:

Post a Comment