Sunday, July 19, 2009

new here. :]

So here I am. :))
Just got bored and tried to do something new, and that's blogging. :D
Since Ayla made one already and before I was thinking to do a blog site.

Well, it's a Sunday now. Time is 1:41am. :P Tomorrow is my Moms birthday and she's turning... (of course I won't tell. :D )

Saturday was just an ordinary day. woke up late, around 11. Its the second day of my brace and it HURTS. :& Can't eat well, can't talk well. DOH, I just wish it will be removed SOON. (NOT :P)
while surfing the channels I saw this NEW anime. :D "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" ;) kinda cool. try watching it here >>> http://www.animecrazy.net/category/completed-anime-shows/haruhi-suzumiya/



then I went to the YFCs dance practice for PYC. I was with them before, didn't joined because of the schedule going to Los Banos from Sta. Rosa. that time while I was watching them, "men, i miss dancing."

We (splitsangros) where supposed to dance last Friday, it was to be the Schools "Kik-off" of Clubs. BUT, classes where Suspended and it will just be resuming this Monday, July 20.


So much for that. :p still can't eat well. DAMN, this sucks. :& oh well. :D

till next time. :D getting sleepy already.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, special mention. :)) gaya gaya ka, bago lang din ako e :)) goodluck :D

    ReplyDelete