Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year at the Llamzon's!


New Year's Eve lunch and get together at our cousin's place at Calamba. Aside from my Uncle (Dad's brother) and my cousins, the Llamzon's are the closest relative we have on my Dad's side so having a get together with them is something special.
We don't have that much relatives here at Laguna, all of them are in the Northern part of the country and we don't have much time to go there.

Spent most of the afternoon eating and singing karaoke. Ate Jei gave 100 pesos to the singer who will get the highest score before we leave. I got the lowest score but I got my self 50 pesos because of effort! Embarrassing!

We didn't noticed the time. It was another year indeed. Time flies so fast before we know it we will be having lunch again together. :)

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment