Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm back on the list!


Back story:
I almost got into the during 1st term but damn MICECON, I got a 1 (Passing Grade. In La Salle, the highest we can get is a 4, 3.5, 3, 2.5...) and it pulled my grades down and averange 2.8. Sayang. Never the less,  that's I get for the efforts I've put on the subject.


Now:

Yup! I'm back! I got in again! I'm so happy!

With all the struggles and stress that I had for the 2nd term, I'm finally back on the Dean's List! (Well, there's still no official release from the registrar but Denniel computed my grades) It's not easy to handle handle an organization and the 2nd term to be on a full load. Knowing my style and discipline in studying (which is not that good. he-he :P), maka-daan lang sa dean's list, masaya na ako.

I guess, it's just how much effort you put in all of your subjects. Priorities is one, time management is another factor and ask all the help you can get from classmates (legal ah) to help you improve yourself as a student.

All the sleepless nights are worth it and I hope I made my parents proud. I can't give much to them but being on the list is my pay back to the trust they gave me. Since they allowed me to be active in Lucid and through various activities.

Will I be back again next term? I don't know, hopefully! That's the goal again but I'll just go with the flow again, give it my best shot since it's the last term and the last for De La Salle Canlubang.

PS. Those people who are bashing ComArts students because they think that what we do is easy. Well, think again. You choose your course because that's the best course that suits for you. Bakit ako mag Eng'g kung alam ko naman mahina ako sa math? We have our own strengths and specialization and I took what's best for me and try to excel on it.


MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment