Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ANIMO TEATRO BEHIND THE SCENES

Hello guys! It's been a while since my last blog! A blockmate of mine at DLS-CSB got me inspired to do blogging again! And guess what? I have my camera now! Still need to practice a little bit more. Sad news is my kit lens is broken already. So I'm using manual focus now. Some of my shots are blurred.

This is our last week of rehearsal for our play next week, March 26 and 27! Really missed acting on the stage! This time of the year last year our INTROTA (Introduction to Theater Arts)class was also rehearsing for our play! Thank you Animo Teatro for the opportunity to be here again and perform! Catch Threesome 2012 at the DLSC Auditorium, tickets are at 50php!


Cover Boy, Patch!



Neo on set.





So proud of you Red! You should continue acting!












Up coming blogs, Silver Dancelebration, DLSC car show and band fest, YFC Praisefest 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment