Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What is happiness?



Happiness for me is having that smile without worrying anything.

I've been struggling lately, again. This happens at times like this when our family is having that tough times. I'm really tired with our situation like this.

And I was wondering...

What do I bring to people?

What was I before?

Do I bring happiness to people?



But after watching that video (above) and this blog (http://dannybatman.com/site/world-website/) made me realize again and again that there is more to this. That I'm still lucky in ways. I'm still surviving. We are. And God won't give us problems that we couldn't face. But we're just human, we get tired.

Been thinking what are the problems of the people who have everything, like the rich people. Or the kids who gets what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment