Sunday, January 30, 2011

Long time no blog!

1-29-11

Went early to school for our blocking practice for Rock Dancelebration at DLSU-M . This is in preparation for the competition on Feb. 12 (Saturday, please do support us! Tickets are at 200php. Starts at 7pm) Arrived at TAFT around 8:30am then went to KFC at UMall to eat breakfast. The blocking practice started at 9:40 that was supposed to be 9:20 due to some problems it was moved 20mins. BTW, it was my 1st time to enter DLSU-M. I really want to study there though I ended up at CSB then now at DLSC. Hayyy. Still La Salle. Left TAFT around 11am, the traffic was so heavy that we arrived at DLSC 1pm!

Arriving there starts the One Move, One Groove. LUCID's workshop.

At 1st we thought that no one was coming coz it was already 1:30pm. We thought of cancelling the workshop so we called Gojie Chua of ADT (AMA DANCE TROUPE) whom supposed to be having a workshop also with us that we will be moving the workshop to another date. Then there came 2 dancers! So we continued the workshop! Kuya Aldrin, Ate Johnna and Kuya Eric taught us different types of dances, isolations, swagging, house, vouge and waacking. Gojie was a little late, he arrive around 5pm. Then already begin his workshop. I'm really a fan of him so it was really cool seeing him dance live and actually having a workshop with him! Sick choreo. Too bad though I didn't finished his workshop due to I still have a dance at CDBS' foundation night. Sad...

Anyway, so there I was leaving DLSC. Arrived at Don Bosco somehow disappointed coz I didn't finished the dance. But I think it was worth it because I had fun at the foundation night. We had a dance battle, joining us was Ryan's crew at Mapua battling out with MCL and New Era. It was a great experience even though I didn't had a chance to show my moves coz they were just crazy on the dance floor! Break dance and shizz!

The day was just awesome! Like dancing all day! Wooooh! My legs actually hurts right now. Hayyy, a day of rest and relaxation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment