Tuesday, March 4, 2014

VIDEO: Compet Feels


This was the closest thing I could go as far as competing. The UAAP Street Dance Competition this term got canceled and has to be move to another date. Most likely a new team will be formed and by that time I've graduated from college.

It was a surreal feeling to be part of the team even though I was an understudy. I had a great time during the UAAP trainings. I know God has plans. Well, to be part of the team was truly a blessing.

With that I just thought that our competition suite dance during #DanzDish9 was the actual competition. :)

Here is the full video of the Compet "Mega-mega Crew" Suite Part 1 & 2:



Thank you DanceManila.com for covering #DanzDish9! To watch the whole concert click here!

Happy watching!!

MONG

Photo by Gerard Del Mundo

No comments:

Post a Comment