Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kiss me. Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison!

Today and hopefully I could sustain it is that I'll be posting my featured video of the week!

So for this weeks video... E.T. / Waiting for the End Cover - Michael Henry & Justin Robinett

I've been playing this video for the past week and I'm on Last Song Syndrome! This dudes are so awesome! Mashing up the songs of Katy Perry's ET and Linkin' Parks' Waiting for the End! And wait for the surprise! SPOILER: Some popping rapper dudes!

What I did here is I've gathered the lyrics so that we could follow on singing while watching! Enjoy!






Waiting for the end to come
Wishing I had strenght to stand
This is not what I had planned
It’s out of my control

Flying at the speed of light
Thoughts were spinning in my head
So many things were left unsaid
It’s hard to let you go

*** I know what it takes to move on
I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
Holding on to what I haven’t got

You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

You're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial


Sitting in an empty room
Trying to forget the past
This was never meant to last
I wish it wasn’t so

(Repeat ***)

This is not the end
This is not the beginning
Just a voice like a riot
Rocking every revision
But you listen to the tone
And the violent rhythm
Though the words sound steady
Something emptys within em



Subscribe to their channel and also try to listen to their other covers too! Superb! :-bd

MONG

No comments:

Post a Comment