Sunday, August 25, 2013

LSDC-STREET - 1st Term

This term has been very exciting. Personally, wherein now I'm part of LSDC-Street! For almost 3 months now I'm blessed to part of my new family. Training with them and to be able to perform is really a blessing!

The first time I trained at the Rehearsal Hall for our first company training with the rest of the team I was so scared and nervous but at the same time excited!

I met new friends! The people behind the championship teams of Street. The incredible coaches, alumni, and just all the wonderful people of Street.

Even with all their accomplishments they're all humble and easy to be with. :)

My first performance with LSDC was at A-Team's The Demo Vol. 2 at SM Skydome. It'll be my first time to perform there and first time to meet A-Team.

It will be the first performance request of the Non-Worlds Team composed of trainees and the non-worlds competing members, we call ourselves the Mega2! (Hindi ako ang nag isip non. Haha!)



It was also my first time again to perform with so many people and the pressure was so high. Of course, who wouldn't be pressured not to screw up? But we nailed that performance and it was just the start of greater things :)

Then we had a tour for HAIL!: A fundraising concert for the Megacrew team who'll be competing at Las Vegas for the Hip Hop International. I was able to go to Batangas and CSA Makati for the tour! It was a great opportunity to know more about the team and to be able to inspire and to be inspired with one another.


HAIL! A Fundraising Concert @ St. Bridget, Batangas
Student Media Congress



 But aside from the performances, I always look forward to just bond with the team!

After a long morning from training!
LSDC-STREET, STC
The team never fails to always remind us to appreciate and motivate others especially one another. Our talents are not ours but is given by God and it's just right to always be reminded of that. As achievers for God and country, our daily devotions always gives us the importance of us reflecting with our daily lives and are we living to He's teaching...

Devotion. (c) Dan Alday


Haven't trained with Street because of the bad weather but I'm excited for the next training! Till then!

MONG


 Photos from Adrian Manansala via FB, Coach Kevin Intal, Ryel Medina, Dan Alday

No comments:

Post a Comment