Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back track.

As I randomly click links while browsing my blog. 

I came across the days when we were about to perform at Kultura Verde and at the same time our newly recruited "babies"/trainees at Lucid Dance Troupe will be performing at the acquaintance party. I just remembered when the days before were so hectic.

We're practicing two groups, practice at the same time for 2 different events. Although the freshmen's numbers before were 15+ and can create a whole routine that is similar to the routine that we were about to perform. Unlike what we experienced at Skechers where from that 15+ freshmen only a handful remains. This event is one for the keeps. Everyone were enjoying. Everyone's excited to get back on stage and give it all our best knowing that we're part of the Centennial Closing Ceremony.
 

When I though that we can retain that number to be active members. There I was thinking about the future for Lucid. But I'm not saying that we won't have something to look forward to. Whatever thought I was thinking for the group before and to with the experiences that I encountered until now, I can say there is something really to look forward to. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment